1. Practices start at 3:15 and end at 4:45. Practices and games are Monday through Thursday, no practices or games on Fridays.
2. Athletes may ride the activity bus after practice.
3. Practices are important! Each excused missed practice will result in loss of playing time. The first unexcused absence will result in a one game suspension. The second unexcused absence will result in dismissal from the team.
4. We provide transportation to and from game sites. If you wish to take your child home from an away game, they may be signed out to their parent or legal guardian after the games are finished. Students who do not check out with their
parents will ride the bus back to ASMS where they may be picked up or walk home. Athletes who wish to ride home
from the games with someone other than their parent must turn in a written request to Mr. Rotherham or Mr. Fuller for
approval. This must be done no later than the morning of the requested date. There is no activity bus available after 5 p.m. and both home and away games generally run past 5 p.m.
5. Players will be issued an ASMS shirt to wear for the games. These shirts should be washed in cold water and hung dry
or dryed on low. They may not be altered in any way. Jerseys are the responsibility of the player and will be
turned in at the end of the season or the athlete will be charged a fee. Athletes are in charge of remembering to bring
their jersey to the games. No loaner jerseys will be issued and athletes with out a jersey may not participate in the
6. We will be emphasizing that athletes at ASMS are student/athletes, and that student component comes first. We
will be checking with teachers to ensure that these student/athletes have satisfactory performance in both the areas
of academics and behavior. Reports of unsatisfactory performance in either of these areas will result in loss of playing time.
7. Players must be in attendance for at least half of the school day to be eligible to play in games on that day.